14 Eylül 2019 Cumartesi

Announcement!!!

Dear Students,
Due to some festivities freshmen students do not have class on Monday and Tuesday (http://halic.edu.tr/tr/duyurular/2019-2020-oryantasyon-programi).
However, I will be present for my lectures of American Poetry I and Postmodern Lit for the junior classes.
Graduate students of the department of American Studies who contacted me and wish to say farewell, pls be aware that I do not have any office hours this semester. So e-mail me before you plan to visit me. Toi Toi Toi!
see you soon,
best
gh

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

"La poesia appartiene a chi ne ha bisogno, non a chi la scrive." - Il Postino (1994) #worldpoetryday

  Ode to the sea Here surrounding the island, There΄s sea. But what sea? It΄s always overflowing. Says yes, Then no, Then no again, And no, ...