Dear Students,
I have left some wonderful goodies at the Campus copy center Blok B.
For ACL 352 Comparative Lit II: get the two novels and the book with the articles.
For ACL 408 Seminar Novel: get your two books and the package book of articles.
For ACL 306 Poetry II: I am going to provide the material in a weekly basis. You will find the required poems at your uni-account and at this blog.
I will also share your SoSe syllabus 2019 as soon as the uni- system is ready for publications.
best
gh
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
"High on the vast blue canvas, clouds curl, float." - Pat Mora
Jim Hodges, untitled, 2011 Sommer Weißt du, wie der Sommer riecht? Nach Birnen und nach ...
-
The play begins with a large fight between the Capulets and the Montagues, two prestigious families in Verona, Italy. These families hav...
-
Pera Museum presents for the first time in Turkey a selection that brings together all periods of the versatile, multicultural visu...
-
illustration by Errol Le Cain, Thorn Rose Happy Birthday to Wilhelm Grimm, One of the Brothers...

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder