19 Kasım 2017 Pazar
TO IST BILGI
Dear Students,
I would like to thank those who have received a straight A at the exam and others who gave their best. I enjoyed reading your papers.
I will try to upload your grades on Bilgilearn, if not, you can check your grades on Tuesday.
Please print out the poems of John Dryden below.
And read Chapter I and Chapter II (p.10-37) of Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift.
you can find the book here:
https://www.planetebook.com/ebooks/Gullivers-Travels.pdf
best
gh
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
"High on the vast blue canvas, clouds curl, float." - Pat Mora
Jim Hodges, untitled, 2011 Sommer Weißt du, wie der Sommer riecht? Nach Birnen und nach ...
-
The play begins with a large fight between the Capulets and the Montagues, two prestigious families in Verona, Italy. These families hav...
-
Pera Museum presents for the first time in Turkey a selection that brings together all periods of the versatile, multicultural visu...
-
illustration by Errol Le Cain, Thorn Rose Happy Birthday to Wilhelm Grimm, One of the Brothers...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder