I would like to thank those who e-mailed and texted me. I am so proud of those who are teaching now. And since I have also senior ELT students and Anglistik students who are going to teach, I would like to pre- congrat you, too.
best,
gh
Yasuo Kuniyoshi teaching at the Art Students League, 1950. by Alfred Puhn
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
"High on the vast blue canvas, clouds curl, float." - Pat Mora
Jim Hodges, untitled, 2011 Sommer Weißt du, wie der Sommer riecht? Nach Birnen und nach ...
-
The play begins with a large fight between the Capulets and the Montagues, two prestigious families in Verona, Italy. These families hav...
-
Pera Museum presents for the first time in Turkey a selection that brings together all periods of the versatile, multicultural visu...
-
illustration by Errol Le Cain, Thorn Rose Happy Birthday to Wilhelm Grimm, One of the Brothers...

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder