1 Nisan 2017 Cumartesi
About the Mid -Term
Dear Students,
It is really strange that I have received at least 40 mails from my other class, totally in Panic, whereas this class here (Intro To English Novel II) asked me nothing.
So I got worried about you.
Hope you know that you have to look at your notes and that I am going to ask you from both "Gatsby" and "Dracula".
wish you good luck
best
gh
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
"High on the vast blue canvas, clouds curl, float." - Pat Mora
Jim Hodges, untitled, 2011 Sommer Weißt du, wie der Sommer riecht? Nach Birnen und nach ...
-
The play begins with a large fight between the Capulets and the Montagues, two prestigious families in Verona, Italy. These families hav...
-
Pera Museum presents for the first time in Turkey a selection that brings together all periods of the versatile, multicultural visu...
-
Photography by Leopold Reutlinger Born today, Colette, in...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder