12 Nisan 2018 Perşembe

CANTERBURY TALES

I have received a lot of e-mails regarding the Canterbury Tales. So I would like mention the points that you have to focus on. I wrote that you should look at the context rather than the plot.
That means:

1. When and why and how did Chaucer wrote the Canterbury Tales?
2. How does each character (those who tell the stories during the pilgrim)?
 influence the other characters, or their stories they tell or the reader?
3. What does Chaucer wants to present with each character (those who tell the stories during the pilgrim)?

for any further questions e-mail me!

best
gh

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Fall, rosy garlands, from my head!

  pic: Cathédrale Notre-Dame September, 1819 By  William Wordsworth Departing summer hath assumed An aspect tenderly illumed, The gentlest l...