20 Aralık 2016 Salı

YOUR PAPERS

Dear Students,

I have read your papers and put them on PUSULA. Please check your grade on the list, you may want to analyze your paper before I enter your grades into the system. Please be aware those whose name is colored shall visit me in the office.I am really thankful to those who listened carefully, you deserved your 100.And I am also thankful for those who had no idea, but still used their creativity: I have smiled a lot and gave you your points:)So I appreciate those students who did not copied from each other and tried their best to answer the questions.

best

gh

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Fall, rosy garlands, from my head!

  pic: Cathédrale Notre-Dame September, 1819 By  William Wordsworth Departing summer hath assumed An aspect tenderly illumed, The gentlest l...